UPDATE 01/2020 – I am no longer accepting applications for this position.
After seven years of running Ashley Abroad on my own, I’m looking to bring in writers who are passionate about travel and living abroad.
I’m looking for contributors who are experts one or more of the following:
- The UK
- South Africa
- Packing tips
- Living abroad
About the ideal candidate:
- Native or near-native command of English
- 2+ years of writing and/or blogging experience
- An avid reader of travel blogs and websites
- Strong photography skills (experience with a DSLR preferred)
- Ability to write in a clear, conversational way
- Curious, enthusiastic, and passionate about travel and other cultures
- Strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
- Must be able to write 2 posts per month
- Ability to write on a deadline
- *Bonus – experience living abroad!
If you’re interested, please email me with a short paragraph about yourself, a resume, links to your social media accounts, and 3 ideas for posts that you’d like to write for Ashley Abroad.
I’m currently hiring on a freelance basis. This is a paid position.